- We make learning fun and make the most of our resources
- We expect our children to achieve their best
- We believe in connecting learning in an exciting way
- All children’s needs are met
- We work in partnership with others
- We believe in lifelong learning
- We value and nurture the development of character
- We all look for new ideas to improve the academy
- We work together with the local community to support the children
- We create a curriculum that will let every child have an equal chance of achieving high academic success.
- We provide a welcoming, safe and supportive environment where children become self-disciplined and self-confident.
- We encourage our children to act responsibly, show initiative, be considerate and respect themselves and others.
- We encourage resilience and risk taking in our children and staff
- We help and encourage parents and carers to learn with their children.
- We ensure children are helped to appreciate and understand the world in which we live and become responsible citizens of the world.