- Our staff wellbeing board shares details of counselling and support services that staff are encouraged to use if need. The school will fund additional face-to-face counselling through Amica.
- We have adult mental health first aiders on site. Details on the staff well-being board.
DfE Wellbeing Charter
DfE Education Workforce Wellbeing Charter
- Sue, one of our mental health first aiders, sends regular ‘mental health awareness’ emails and updates our well-being board with information and support.
- We look for ways to connect and come together
- Supervision and mentoring available for all our staff. DSLs, and those working with vulnerable children are given additional ‘time to talk’.
- Mindfulness sessions continue this year with Jo at Learnful. We have selected Learnful as all the resources go live each week on the website and no teacher preparation is required.
- All staff are invited to take an additional ‘off site day’ each year at a time when suits them.
- Our staff well-being committee meet every month.
- Our school dog, Dottie, gives us all a lift!